国内新闻 国际新闻 社会万象

俄女子泡澡时边充电边玩手机,结果触电身亡

国际新闻

  瞬间触电身亡。

  充电时不要玩手机,这是很多家长会告诫孩子的话。但对走路、吃饭、上厕所等无时无刻刷手机的现代成年人来说,这种告诫就没那么好使了。最近俄罗斯就又发生了一起充电时玩手机导致的事故。

  A Russian accountant has died after she dropped her mobile phone into the bath while it was charging.

  一名俄罗斯会计因将正充着电的手机掉入浴缸而死亡。

  Evgenia Shulyatyeva, 26, was found dead in the bathtub of her home in Kirovo-Chepetsk, around 500 miles from Moscow, by 53-year-old mother Vera who rushed to the apartment after she was unable to call her daughter.

  26岁的Evgenia Shulyatyeva生活在距莫斯科约500英里的Kirovo-Chepetsk。这天53岁的母亲Vera在无法联系上女儿后赶到她的住所一探究竟,却发现女儿已经惨死在浴缸里了。

  Investigators say she was 'killed instantly' by electrocution after the phone 'slipped' and landed in the water with her.

  调查人员说,她应该是在手机“掉入”水中的那一刻被“瞬间电死”的。

  ▲ Russian accountant, 26, is killed instantly after dropping her phone into the bath while it was charging (via Dailymail)

图 via east2west news

  俄罗斯事故委员会正在调查这起案件,目前尚不清楚事发时Evgenia是否正在使用手机。

  但类似事故已经不是第一次发生了,Evgenia是第八个因为充着电的手机掉入浴缸而触电身亡的人。

  In August an unnamed ten-year-old schoolgirl dropped her phone in the bath at her home in Serov. It was plugged into the mains.

  8月,谢罗夫的一个10岁女学生把手机掉入浴缸中,当时手机是插在电源上的。

  In July, a 17-year-old youth was electrocuted after listening to music while having a bath on his charging mobile.

  7月,一名17岁少年泡澡拿充着电的手机听歌,因此触电身亡。

  In June, Liliya Novikova - an internationally recognised poker star - suffered a suspected massive electric shock in her bathroom.

  6月,国际知名扑克选手莉莉亚⋅诺维科娃疑似在浴室里遭到强烈电击后死亡。

  A mathematics prodigy with a first class degree in engineering from a top Russian university, the 26-year-old was home alone when she died.

  这位26岁的数学天才毕业于俄罗斯一流大学的工程学,还是一等学位获得者。去世时她独自一人在家。

  ▲ Russian accountant, 26, is killed instantly after dropping her phone into the bath while it was charging (via Dailymail)

图 via east2west news

  今年4月,20岁的超市员工Anastasia也被母亲发现死在浴缸,手里还拿着手机。此前一周,一名14岁的女学生也是同样的原因丧生。名单并没有就此终结。

  In December, Russian martial arts champion Irina Rybnikova, 15, died instantly while using an iPhone plugged into a charger while in the bath at home in Bratsk, Siberia.

  去年12月在西伯利亚布拉茨克,15岁的俄罗斯武术冠军伊琳娜⋅雷布尼科娃因边泡澡边拿正在充电的iPhone玩而当场死亡。

  Earlier, a 12-year-old girl named Kseniya P was electrocuted while listening to music from her charging phone while in the bath in Bolshoe Gryzlovo village in the Serpukhovsky district of Moscow region.

  更早些时候,一名叫Kseniya P的12岁女孩在用充电手机听音乐时触电身亡。

  Her mother was cooking an evening meal and become worried about Kseniya's silence. She went into the bathroom and found the girl 'already dead with her head under the water'.

  当时她的母亲正在做饭,有点担心女儿那边一点动静都没有了。于是她走进浴室,却发现她“已经死了,头淹在水里”。

  The phone was floating in the bath.

  而手机则漂在水面上。

  ▲ Russian accountant, 26, is killed instantly after dropping her phone into the bath while it was charging (via Dailymail)

  对于屡屡发生的类似事件,电子工程师Andrey Stanovsky警告说,“在浴室里玩充着电的手机就像是在玩俄罗斯轮盘赌”。

  伊尔库茨克州立大学无线电电子系主任Yury Agrafonov说:“水是个好导体。如果没有接上220伏的电源,悲剧就不会发生了”。

相关新闻

推荐阅读